We have answers. And on this site, we'll set about delivering them.
Let's start with a brief overview of the reality that governs much of what happens in your garden:
- Plants are structured to capture carbon and several other elements from the atmosphere.
- They then release those elements from their roots and give them over to microbes living in the soil around their root systems.
- Thus enriched, those microbes grow.
- As they grow, they release special acid compounds that etch away minerals from the soil.
- Those minerals are picked up by the plants and act as fertilizer, nourishing the plants and helping them grow bigger.
- So nourished, the plants, in turn, re-feed the soil.
As you can see, a circular process is at work here; an entirely natural biological process that generally works well on its own.
But plants and soils can become malnourished, diseased, ill-suited for keeping the circle of life turning.
That's where Garden Vigor can help. Our products
are scientifically formulated to correct soil and plant nutritional deficiencies - to make gardens grow bigger, healthier, hardier.
Visit this section of our site often for updates on the special problems gardeners just like you face - and how our products can help you solve them.
And if you have a particular garden problem? Just contact Garden Vigor